Gave me energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this along side maca and so far the two seem to be working well together. I have hypothyroid and i found i have more energy. Some great adaptogen herbs in here too which help to combat stress... so far i would recommend.

Has improved my energy level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this supplement for a few years now, and it has definitely improved my energy level. It doesn't work right away, you can't take it like a cup of coffee in the afternoon, but after a few weeks I noticed a difference. And several times I've stopped taking it, and after realizing how run down I started feeling, I went back. Outstanding product. The capsules are on the large side, so I take them with applesauce. Also I wish they came in larger quantity bottles.

turned my hypothyroid test around in three months

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge supporter of iherb and their products but if I did a review on everything I use I would have no time left in the day! However I may be able to help someone else with this review. Three months ago I had a blood test and my bloods revealed that I was hypothyroid and would need review. I go to a holistic doctor and she said go away and come back in three months to be re tested. In the meantime I kept up my iodine supplementation and added in thyrofem... I took it once a day. I know you can take it twice if you want. Anyway I've just had my results back and I am now normal!! So I would highly recommend this product.

So far it seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far it seems to be doing an acceptable job. My naturopath and I are phasing in the ThyroFem as a substitute for the apparently unavailable Thytrophin PMG. Not quite as much energy, but I have had a particularly busy, off-schedule life for the last few months.