This is the best form of Calcium

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on September 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are after calcium, you should only use calcium CITRATE since this form of calcium is best absorbed by your body. I usually purchase liquid forms of vitamins and if I cant find liquid I get the clear capsole because most tablet vitamins take forever to desolve in your body. Then its extracted from the body before it can even be absorbed. if you hold this horse pill in your mouth for longer than 10sec...its starts to desolve. Also if you cut it in halve you'll see that just under the thin coating its basically a soft chalk consistency. This is great. This can easily be ground into shakes. Great product.

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter who uses your site recommened that I switch from my calcium carbonate to Calcium Citrate because it would work better for my body and she was right, I can't explain the difference but I like this product a lot and plan to keep ordering it as long as it exist.

Great Calcium Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive stomach, and many calcium supplements don't agree with me. This one I have never had any discomfort with and I love the fact it also contains D and Magnesium.

Gastric By-Pass

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can not take regular calcium because my body can not absorb it since I had my gastric by-pass. I have lost 110 lbs. and kept it off for over 9 years. If you have any issues taking calcium, I highly recommend this prodoct. My test have shown that my calcium levels are right where they should be since I have been taking this product.

Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works. This is my second bottle and I can't believe the difference in my nails! Healthy and growing!

Tatyana,CHC, Iridologist

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best form of Calcium intake! Great ratio of Cal-Magnesium, Has copper and even Manganese! Good staff. I felt improvement it in my body in 2 days!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

pirkau bobutei nuo steoporozes.

good2go

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like!

Best I've found and reasonably priced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product which is easier on my stomach than others. Added magnesium helps prevent constipation which often accompanies calcium supplementation.

Awesome product