Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I quite happy with the product. Have noticed that my fingers aren't quite as stiff as they were before taking product. Did get a compliment on my skin from a few people also. I have a bad shoulder so I am waiting to see if product will help in the healing process. Pain seems to have let up some which I am very happy with. Chronic pain is so very annoying. I will be reordering this product. If anyone is considering this product give it a shot. I think you will be quite pleased with it.

Increased bowel movement, super cheap!! Keeps me a bit awake though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is only about 3/4 the price of a very popular japanese brand (meiji collagen) and at higher dosage of collagen (6600mg vs 5000mg)!!!! The first time I took it, I needed to poop shortly after. I noticed increased bowel movement (that's good for me!). The skin on my arms seems more taut, smooth and radiant by 3rd or 4th day. It's only the 4th day and maybe it's too early to see any difference, but I did not think my face is more radiant. Funny thing is many people wrote that they slept better with this product, but I wake super early like 4.30am and feels energetic! I don't really mind cos I suppose I can do more work but might not work for everyone...Will wanna reorder!

I think I like, but the jury is still out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

The results are there, but they are so subtle that I'm not really sure if I love the product or not. At first, I went through the same things some of the negative reviewers went through, such as stomach pains. But, I stuck with it and I no longer have those pains. I really can see a positive difference in both my hair and fingernails... but the results are not dramatic enough whereas others notice anything. My skin also has a very subtle improvement in softness. However, I am giving it the benefit of the doubt and I'm about to place another order. As others commented, it does not blend real well, but that fact and the smell does not bother me at all... okay, I kind of even like the taste :) To note: I have been using the product for about 6 weeks so far.

Makes a great face mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dual purpose supplement. Mix with enough water to make egg white consistency and apply to face and neck, leave till dry (approx 10 minutes) and wash off. Instant face lift!!

my boyfriend said it tasted like fart

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

well... it does have some weird smell to it, even if you put it in the orange juice... but i learned to accept(cuz i want to have better skin/nail/hair...) and I think it is working, my skin is softer. but i don't know if it was just too fattening or what, I had lots of breakouts in the first week drinking this... then they kinda go away a little bit.

Good collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Neocell Super Collagen Type 1&3 powder is a good product. Although I haven't finished the container, I can feel and see the effects on the body. Definitely worth taking this product, especially when you want to arrest the body's aging.

Can give it a try but don't expect too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sister (age 30), my husband (age 34) myself (age 29) all try this product at the same time. We've been drinking every morning with empty stomach as instructed. They think thier skin improve a bit and I think my hair improve a little bit but not my skin. and also didn't with my husband hair loss.

Pleasent tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well only been taking it 3weeks but I can feel a Big difference in my joints ...will be able to make a better comment I think in 3mths ,I ordered 4mths supply, it has a relly nice taste reminds me of baby milk...easy to take ....

Neocell Super Collagen Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second container of the collagen and I think I am liking it. I seem to sleep better when I have taken it before bed. If I forget to take one night, I wake more often. Also, I believe it is helping my joints not to be as achey. Audrey

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for 3 months and i noticed that my skin is better in the first 2 months. However, in my third month i noticed i have a lot of pimples. I am not sure whether collagen is causing it or maybe it's just my hormones. All in all, it's a great product..It makes my face look fresher when i wake up in the morning and there's a glow to it! :)