RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₸5,773.02

₸6,792.39

Экономия: ₸1,019.37 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Easy absorbed

Отзыв оставлен 5503743383091213297 Jul 08, 2013

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

Отзыв оставлен InozarDeBenz Jul 10, 2013

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

Excellent Source of Zinc

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1211707 May 12, 2012

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5081120529577028619 Jul 29, 2013

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Great for colds

Отзыв оставлен 5162724344806977110 Dec 08, 2015

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

Quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3130145 Jun 21, 2013

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Great for kids

Отзыв оставлен cot477 May 29, 2012

This is an easy one to give to kids - just a few drops into water.

Eidon Mineral Supplement - Zinc

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1734379 Jan 29, 2012

Very easy to take. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

Feel so much better

Отзыв оставлен 5425827943389846525 Aug 02, 2016

I've been taking this for a while 2 dropper fulls morning and night. I feel so much better I didn't feel it working until I'd been on it for about six months. I plan to stay on it long term

Just what was needed

Отзыв оставлен 5429958363615324811 Sep 12, 2016

I was suffering from adrenal fatigue! I was stressed out causing the adrenals to overwork themselves therefore I was low on zinc. This was the perfect supplement for me.

Позиции 1-10 из 10