RU
KZT
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₸6,589.51

₸8,608.04

Экономия: ₸2 018,53 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

egg protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1298259 дек 13, 2009

I bought for bodybuilding. It is good stuff. Taste good, far less sodium than most out there and egg protein in general including this gives me very good lean muscle gains. I will keep buying at this price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Super addition to recipes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1705351 янв 20, 2010

I add the 100% Egg Protein to a peanut butter, chocolate and graham cracker crumb snack (totally organic)that I make for my 17-year old and he can't taste the difference, even knowing that I've added it. He's happy because he's getting the extra protein to help with his weight training.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love it

Отзыв оставлен 5559618995151964317 ноя 10, 2013

I use this as a breakfast substitute (no time in the mornings) rather than muscle building and it is great. I only use 1 scoop and it keeps me full until lunch. I prefer the vanilla flavor since it's an easier flavor to mix with other things.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not So Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2043035 окт 31, 2010

I usually buy the Country Life Whey Protein (and love it) but thought I'd try the egg protein. It tastes yucky and gave me some bowel issues (it has xylitol in it and some people cannot tolerate xylitol--myself included). I'm going back to the vanilla whey protein by Country Life--it's the best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

excellent order and quick delivery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1548900 сен 11, 2010

My order was at my house just 2 days after buying it online!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-5 из 5